Artistic people can be flighty, moody, off-beat, and have a reputation for walking around with their heads in the clouds. They lose track of time lost in their own creativity. Creatives spend enormous amounts of energy focused on their art and may neglect other important aspects of their lives at times. If you are one of those practical people easily frustrated by those less structured, you may completely avoid relationships with creative types and not realize the extent to which you are missing out. The truth is, the characteristics that make relationships with artists frustrating are often the same ones that can add an altogether new and interesting dimension to your life.
Below are a few reasons I believe artistic people are particularly lovable.
- They see life in unexpected ways which can lead to exciting adventures.
- They surround themselves with interesting people.
- They are passionate.
- You get to be a muse.
- They know how to make peace with their lives through artistic expression.
- They are in touch with their emotions.
- They are really good with their hands.
- When you guys exchange presents, theirs will be really awesome.
- They are physically healthy; people who do art tend to bounce back quickly when they do get sick. (This is why art is a major component in nursing homes and hospitals).
- They have great memory skills thanks to both intelligence and their innate ability to be more aware of their surroundings than most.
Tell us why you love the artist in your life!